Animal Origin Free Chymotrypsin Enzyme for Peptide Fingerprinting
Chymotrypsin is a recombinant serine endopeptidase expressed in E.coli, purified with HPLC, the gene sequence is the same as human
chymotrypsin. Recombinant chymotrypsin hydrolyzes at the carboxyl
side of aromatic amino acids residues: Tyr, Phe and Trp. Cleavage
may also be observed, but at a lower rate, at Leu and Met.
Chymotrypsin activity is optimal in pH 7.0–9.0.
STABILITY OF STORAGE AND TRANSPORT
Stability of storage: Recombinant human chymotrypsin lyophilized
should be stored under 2-8℃ in sealed container.It is stable within
24 months.After dissolved wth 1mM HCl , it should be stored under -20℃. Avoid repeated
freezing and thawing.
Stability of transport: The product is stable by bue ice insulation transport.
Prepare 1-10mg/ml with 1ml 50mM HAc, used within 2 days, or stored
below -20℃ after repacked
- Animal origin free: Recombinant human chymotrypsin is no exogenous
virus contamination,and any animal origin material is not used in
the production process.
- Stable quality: Mass production can ensure stable and continuous
batch production.It is no difference between the batch and the
product quality is stable.
- High purity: Higher specific activity.Host protein residues is less
than the limits of biological products.
- Lyophilized powder: The product is lyophilized powder and is easy
to store and transport.
- Compliance with regulatory requirements: Production equipment and
production environment comply with relevant regulatory
requirements, and the production process is in full compliance with
NSF ISO 9001: 2008 quality system and GMP guidelines.
- Complete quality documents: we can provide relevant regular support
files in according to customers’ requirement.
Recombinant Chymotrypsin lyophilized should be stored under 2℃-8℃in
sealed container.It is stable within 24 months. After dissolved, it
should be stored under -20℃.